• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Funny question

findabhair19

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have a weird question, my Spyro recently every time we mist her does a little dance sort of. It kinda looks like she is trying to shake the water off her leg, en she stretches up as far as she can to the basking light. Any ideas on why she has started this?

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Maybe she is getting ready to shed or maybe she just likes the water. Do u bath her ?

findabhair19

Bearded Dragon Egg
She is currently shedding her whole mid section. And funny enough she did it when I put her in the bath today but this time with her back legs. It's so weird. She gets bathed 3-4 times a week. She has never done it before so you're probably right, it may be because she is shedding.

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Yeh maybe she mite have a itch where het skin is coming away an obv she cnt scratch it hehe.

Latest posts