• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Fruit and veg

Danny nicholas

Hatchling Dragon
Hi everyone can anyone give me some tips on feeding fruit and veg my dragon has the odd bit of greens and kale when I put insects in the mix but is not interested in it on its own!!! He has a mix of greens kale blueberries squash and apple it's waters and sprinkled with d3 dust
Thanks

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
How old is he? Younger dragons usually don't eat a lot of greens which is fine their diet should be 80 protein/20 greens. You can try scattering the greens around in places he frequents he might get curious and eat. I find with my girl I feed her a salad in the morning, I pick her up and put her in front of the bowl, and sprinkle some in front of her and I walk away. She is more likely to eat when she knows she isn't being watched!

Latest posts