• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Free - Rehoming our dragon to an experienced owner

LXYondu

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi Friends - our beloved Yondu is 2.5 years old. He’s been maintained to the highest standards of care — we are seeking a better home for him because our new house I had a humidity level that is too difficult to control.

I will drive up to a couple states away from Washington DC, in all directions, to drop him off with his vivarium and lights.

We are not willing to give Yondu to a new, inexperienced owner. He’s a good boy, with an amazing friendly temperament. He loves to snuggle with humans and enjoys sunning I the backyard and running around outdoors with a leash.

thank you.
5A3B46F2-F56A-4012-8884-CE351216AB63.jpeg

LXYondu

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thanks a bunch friends - we decided not to ship our beardie to Silver—great owner, but we’re not into shipping live animals—and we were able to find a home locally.

there are several folks that got in touch with me up and down the east coast looking for a beardie, so I’m happy to make connections if anyone is looking to rehome