1. Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

free bearded dragon female needs home (PHILADELPHIA)

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by heather johnson, Apr 6, 2017.

1. heather johnson

heather johnson Bearded Dragon Egg

Hello! I live just outside of Philadelphia and I have a female bearded dragon named Pancakes that needs a new home. I'm sadly going through a separation and I need to find her a home by next week ASAP before I move. She is free to a good home and someone who knows how to care for female dragons. She's about 4-5 years old :)

Please email me at hljohnson0@outlook.com if you can take her. It is much appreciated!
  2. PatsyB

PatsyB Super Moderator Staff Member 3 Year Member 1,000+ Post Club

If you can't find anyone else and get desperate to find a home, I have a friend that would be willing to take/foster her but you would have to bring the dragon to her. She's in Montgomery County. I don't know how far that is from you.
  3. heather johnson

Hi patsy! Thank you so much for your reply! Montgomery County is very close to me, actually. I haven't had any luck finding a home for her so this is kind of my last resort posting on here. I can't tell you how much I appreciate you taking the time to reply to me and ask your friend for help. I'm only a few days from moving and I have had no luck so far from people who know how to care for her. Would your friend be willing to foster her?
  4. heather johnson

here is a picture of her in her Halloween costume

Attached Files:

5. SouthPaw

SouthPaw Bearded Dragon Egg

PatsyB likes this.