• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Frank update!

Frank the baby beardry

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I have not posted in a while. But here is frank today Is our half a year land mark. I’m so proud and excited to see how far he has come.

length: 12 1/2 to 13 inches

weight: about 180 to 190 grams.

here he is!

P.S for people who are wondering I’m still working on replacing the sand mat. In the mean I time I clean it often very well. Aslo Sadie I’m going to be getting a baksing platform very soon like in the next week. I aslo will be replacing the uvb lamp sometime this week. And might take him to the vet for a check up with like a parasite check. No emmas

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 13
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 13

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I have not posted in a while. But here is frank today Is our half a year land mark. I’m so proud and excited to see how far he has come.

length: 12 1/2 to 13 inches

weight: about 180 to 190 grams.

here he is!

P.S for people who are wondering I’m still working on replacing the sand mat. In the mean I time I clean it often very well. Aslo Sadie I’m going to be getting a baksing platform very soon like in the next week. I aslo will be replacing the uvb lamp sometime this week. And might take him to the vet for a check up with like a parasite check. No emmas
Ok sounds good what are you using for a UVB ? replacing the lamp ???

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
He’s looking nice and plump! :) glad to see he’s doing good , that sand matt though :( , poor guy needs a bigger basking spot too so he can really pancake out..

Latest posts