• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

found a turtle

I.heart.my.bd

Juvenile Dragon
IMG1070.jpg

My son and I found this outside our door this morning...any turtle owners know what kind he is?

AQUATIC TURTLE, too:) We named him Tucker as he is always tucking his head in...lol....off to go get his supplies:)

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
View attachment 2308
My son and I found this outside our door this morning...any turtle owners know what kind he is?

AQUATIC TURTLE, too:) We named him Tucker as he is always tucking his head in...lol....off to go get his supplies:)
It's a pretty little turtle, I wouldn't take it out of the wild if I were you though. Wild caught animals don't tend to do too well in captivity and have very short life expectancies. You'd probably be better off going and getting another from the pet store and letting that one go home. Just my thoughts on the matter.

Latest posts