• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Follow the yellow brick road.....A one sentence chain story :)

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Dorothy looked at the little reptile and asked his name and he managed to get himself trapped by the Who's.

ABRAXIS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
AFTER CAREFUL PLANNING AND SCHEMING THEY DECIDED THAT THEY HAVE THE PERFECT BATTLE PLAN TO SHOW THE WHO'S FROM WHOVILLE WHO IS WHO IN THE LAND OF THE WHO'S

ABRAXIS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
SORRY GUYS, I DROPPED IN AT THE MIDDLE OF THE STORY,LETS TRY AGAIN.

"HE SAID HIS NAME WAS WIBLITZ AND THAT HE WAS ABOUT 5O MILES PER HOUR SLOWER THAN HE THOUGT HE WAS WHEN THE AWFUL WHO'S CAUGHT UP WITH HIM MILKING THEIR PET FRANCKO'S"

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Wiblitz begged Dorothy to join her band of reptile warriors on their way to rescue Tim and find the Holy Reptile Grail but................................

sara

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Dorothy was afraid he was too smal and called for Gimli to join the search.........

ABRAXIS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Gimli agreed but demanded Witblitz to accompany them as he was the only one who really had experience in the ways of the who's....

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Anxiously, the Band of Three began their daily 5 hour workouts of thumb wrestling.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
But this was not a problem for Witblitz, he knew the secret art of tail wrestling.

(I am finally joining in)

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
SO their training in tail wrestling began. After many hours of blood/sweat and tears from practicing so much Wittblitz felt they were finally ready .................

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Until Gimli's tail snapped! They were either going to have to wait 'til it grew back or....

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
A deadly silence fell over them as they tried to think of a place where they could get the triptanium. All of a sudden Gimli cried out .... "....

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
We can call Orion in the land of Nod to see if he has any!!!!!!

(so my time limit wasn't up! Sue me!)

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
As Witblitz, the wee little reptile was the fastest of them all, he volunteered to go and get the triptanium whilst Gimli and the rest kept practicing for battle.

(I thought the 1 hour time rule was only if nobody else posted in between, then you had to wait before you could . . . .Did I get it wrong?)

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
What Wiblistz didn't take into account was the weight of the triptanium...and how he was going to get it back to Dorothy and Gimli.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Wiblitz let out a high pitched sound and out of nowhere, Pluto (the young, but strongest dragon) appeared with a huge cart to carry the triptanium........

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
On the way back to Dorothy and Gimli, Wiblitz filled Pluto in on the details of what had happened up to that point.

Latest posts