• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Fixed lightning, still acting "off"

Akabillybob

Bearded Dragon Egg
9 month old beardie. Previously had an issue with her lighting (inadequate UVB). Fixed that about a month ago, now she has good temps and good UVB in her basking spot. Some days, she will climb up her basking spot (Rocky second floor) in the am and wait for food. I'll feed her and she is good for pretty much the day. Doesn't really eat a second feeding lately. Other days she just doesn't want to eat at all, eating just a few worms from my tongs. She won't eat the dubias in her feeding dish or her greens, and is spending up to the entire day in her cave on the cool side.

Is this anything to worry about? It sounds like brumation but at her age I wouldn't expect it. I figure the food is there, and all other conditions are met, so if she isn't eating she just doesn't want to eat.

Thanks.

Bill

Akabillybob

Bearded Dragon Egg
Ok, thanks for the advice. I have the scale, so I'll measure her today.

I've never seen her drink water lol. I do have a small water dish for her though.

Bill

Latest posts