• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

First Time Bearded Dragon owner

harlot89

Bearded Dragon Egg
This is Harlot my beared dragon I got her the week before Christmas and the guy at the pet store said she's a Pygmy bearded dragon and she fully grown. Now my question is how big do pygmys get because Harlot is 16inches from nose to tail she was 14" when i got her and she is still growing and she weighs 152g and how old is she really. And I know she should weigh more but she eats a lot she eats collards and mustard greens daily and dusted crickets every other day in calcium plus for bearded dragons the t-Rex calcium her tank is 35 gallons her basking spot is 100-105 degrees her cool side is 89 degrees
image.jpg

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
The name of the dragon is a Rankin Dragon and they only grow to about 12-inches. So i would say you got a normal dragon.Welcome to BDF; And post with any questions you might have members will be happy to help in any way possable. River-7

Latest posts