• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Fire and ice dragons

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Does anyone know anything about them? I'm considering buying a baby from them

inkedup77

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I just bought a pastel citrus female from them. Terri was very nice. I would recomend them

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
inkedup77 said:
I just bought a pastel citrus female from them. Terri was very nice. I would recomend them

Sounds great. Why don't you take a moment and introduce yourself on our Introduction board and post a pic of your little guy? We love baby pics.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
fire and ice has some very nice dragons. i have never personally dealt with them but they arent the type of breeders i like to deal with. i prefer the family hobby breeders to the big pros in the hobby but thats just me

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yup... 2 from Jeff... 1 from Tom... 3 from Tim...4 from Gina.. 3 rescues...dat adds up to happiness ;)
Janie

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Just think Janie...........pretty soon the boys will have to move out because you need their space for animals. lol

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ahh contraire my dear Gina... I have a whole acre to play with here ;)
Paleeeeeeeeeeenty of room to expand... Just where in the heck is the cash flow gonna come from.... *grumps*.
Janie

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
well I've found that barter and trade system don't do bad when you need an extra room. I live with Chris, who is a mason, so the foundation, the concrete and the brick are his job. I barter the "framing" part and the roofing. My son in law is an electrician and my son is an electricians assistant. And the inside is my job. Now if I had another daughter, I might end up with a plumber in the family. But .........all boys.

I usually run fecals and treat parasites on their animals, house sit, sew and that sorta stuff. Occasionally I have to get creative and make a wedding cake or something.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
If I had my druthers, I'd knock this house down, and build Geo... On solar and wind. Already got the well ;)
Janie.

Latest posts