• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Finished enclosure

stinax182

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I finally found a 40 gallon breeder to upgrade Drogo into. Also, his high output uvb fixture and bulb came in :) I'm very pleased with it. I bought a 10.0 bulb but it actually came with a free 5.0 bulb that i didn't know about.... Could i use it when this one dies?

His basking spot is 110° with a cool side of 78°. The rocks have many crevices that he can snuggle into. I bathe him daily where he usually poops. He eats dubia roaches, crickets and collard/mustard/turnip greens. The roaches are home bred on oats, chicken mash, potatoes, collard stems and carrots. I supplement with calcium and multi vitamin every other day. He's very friendly and i hold him nearly everyday.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415384862370.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415384862370.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 75
  • uploadfromtaptalk1415384873091.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415384873091.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 67

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Looks good! I was also surprised to get the 5.0 bulb with the fixture too. It didn't say anything in the description that it was included. The 5.0 does not give enough UVB and is better for tropical reptiles.

stinax182

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Honestly when i first saw it online at lllreptile, many weeks ago, it did say free bulb! It didn't specify which one so i assumed you could choose. Then, of course, when i go to buy it, it says nothing about a free bulb! So i bought a bulb, hah. Good thing though, i would not have been happy to get the 5.0 bulb. I'm in the process of seeing if i can return it and pay extra to get a 10.0. Because my ebt already has a uvb bulb and i would have to buy another HO fixture for it.

Latest posts