• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Finally got good pics of him

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I finally caught a glimpse of my Citrus tigers color. I cant believe how hard it is to translate his color to a photo lol

IMG_0532.jpg

IMG_0533.jpg

IMG_0534.jpg

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Those lav highlights were caught just perfectly, Brian. Now back up a few inches ;) lol
Janie

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
ive got plenty of pics of him backed off i just needed a couple of pics of his actual color since it refused to show up in the pics lol. but now everyone knows im not bsing he really is soft yellow with orange highlights lol and up to 90 grams now turns 3 months tomorrow 12.5 inches.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
again with the toot ???
is that interwebz language for cute
like pwned and owned?

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
im guessing he is going to stay with me a while. so i will get to see what he turns out like.

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Colour reproduction in photographs suggestions:

I) photograph in direct sunlight with the camera set for daylight balance or flash balance (try it it should balance out the colour capture of the camera). Always on plain/clean white backgrounds as cameras are always programed internally to show "true white".

II) When photographing under MVBs set the camera capture mode to tungsten lighting, half press the shutter button, wait for the internal programing to correct the colour balance,

III) Photographing under fluorescent lighting, set camera to "in door" lighting setting as most manufacturers assume in doors are fluoro lit (not always). Some cameras will actually have a "fluororescent setting" on them.

IV) Avoid using on camera flash where possible as with the consumer cameras (i.e. not your high end DSLRs) the on camera flash will always wash out the colour. Always try and use ambient light with the correct setting on the camera. If you use the on camera flash use it at a distance of at least 3 feet from the subject and just zoom in. This gives the distance required to stop the flash from "blowing out" the colours.

Hope this helps ;D

Cheers,

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
yeah im still learning this Cannon Rebel XS. I bought a lot more camera than i know how to use lol

Latest posts