• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

fighting the urge

rugbychic07

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
so me and doug had been out all day long (he had a rugby game) we left before the lights came on and came back after bubba's lights wet off (don't worry he ate we have a very nice neighbor) well anyway when we came home we turned on the living room light to see bubba fighting the urge to go to sleep his head would fall then pop back up finally he saw us walk to the front of the cage placed his "cheek" on the glass as if to say "i missed you guys so i stayed up past my bedtime to see you" and then fell off to sleep i just got all happy ha who needs a dog lol

chucks parents

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
How sweet, I don't know about you, but I never thought I would become so attached to a lizard (or two). They are just the cutest things with such great personalities....

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Went there ! Not coming back to just mammals !
Janie.

Pretty daring for an old lady huh ? ;)

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
hey you arent old just aged to perfection ;D
same thing i tell my wife (she is 10 years older than me i love picking at her about that)

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
How sweet. So, even our beloved lizards miss their mommy and daddy when they go out. :D

Glad you have nice neighbors in your new hood.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
do they have or have had reptiles?

I can just imagine that conversation if they had no background with reptiles.

Could you please feed my pet while we are gone tomorrow?

Sure what is he a dog, cat?

No its a reptile?

Ahhh its not a snake is it? They are mean?

No its a dragon?

A WHAT!!!

Little lizard.

Oh whats he eat?

Crickets, roaches, worms, etc?

Ewwww, i gotta touch a roach?

and so on lol

rugbychic07

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
haha cryptic i wanted to relpy sooner to your last post but anyway when we asked him if he could he said sure just tell me where everything is so the next day he came over and said "i didnt even know you had a dog what kind do you have" i just smiled and said its not a dog so he says "oh god i hate cats" my reply to that was "so does bubba" as i opened the door to the room he was in the next thing he said was what the ______ (fill in the black) is that, is it legal
and will it eat me hahaha i almost fell to the floor i laughed so hard i cried now he comes over eveyday to play with bubba and he is getting one for his sons birthday im always getting questions on how to take care of them where to get them from but its funny

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That is hysterical. What a nice guy - agreeing before knowing the details!

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
hee hee hee... so there you are Brian... So that makes your lovely wife... my older son's age... ;) Still young at heart, and brave to be your wife... brave cause of the snakes and her having issues... Once I get you down here... we;ll talk about me helping you out with that ;)
Janie.
Besides.... what are pesky older sister for ? :D

Michele654

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Babba sounds like a charm. My Kiwi pulled a good one on me recently. When I started this new job and had to leave really early in the morning. Mornings were Mommy and Me time for her and I but now after she is fed I go get ready for work and when I come out and say goodbye for the day she BUFFS at me...lol Nothing aggresive just letting me know she doesn't want to me leave her.
She's gotten better cause now she knows when I get home she spends the whole evening with me on my shoulder and cuddles up in my neck. And, if I'm not too tired she gets to run around in a warm bath. (her fav.)

Latest posts