• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Female beardie soooo active omg

Moondriver

Bearded Dragon Egg
She’s going nuts! So backstory I only got her about a week ago - she’s about 2 years (said the guy at the reptile store). Super chill the first few days, and then the last few she’s surfing around her enclosure and then is so amped to get out she leaps into my hands and then spends the next 30 minutes running all around my apartment at breakneck speeds. I set up a little barrier to keep my dog away but she will try and leap over it when I go on the other side - kind of like she’s following me. I think she spent two lonely years in that store - hasn’t ever acted aggressive towards me. She’s eating fine - her poops are solid but kinda green (eats a lot of veggies??). She’s about 10inches and I have a 40 gal tank maybe I need to go bigger? That’s the plan I’m just trying not to go broke in the meantime lol. Help please.

Sosemisa

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
She’s going nuts! So backstory I only got her about a week ago - she’s about 2 years (said the guy at the reptile store). Super chill the first few days, and then the last few she’s surfing around her enclosure and then is so amped to get out she leaps into my hands and then spends the next 30 minutes running all around my apartment at breakneck speeds. I set up a little barrier to keep my dog away but she will try and leap over it when I go on the other side - kind of like she’s following me. I think she spent two lonely years in that store - hasn’t ever acted aggressive towards me. She’s eating fine - her poops are solid but kinda green (eats a lot of veggies??). She’s about 10inches and I have a 40 gal tank maybe I need to go bigger? That’s the plan I’m just trying not to go broke in the meantime lol. Help please.
Yeah you need to get her a bigger tank. An adult should have a 60 gallon tank or bigger. She will be happier. And some bearded dragons are more active than others. I would buy a leash and train her with it so you can let her outside and run in the grass without her running off. She will be fine in the meantime but I would reccomend getting bigger tank when you cann

Moondriver

Bearded Dragon Egg
Yeah you need to get her a bigger tank. An adult should have a 60 gallon tank or bigger. She will be happier. And some bearded dragons are more active than others. I would buy a leash and train her with it so you can let her outside and run in the grass without her running off. She will be fine in the meantime but I would reccomend getting bigger tank when you cann

ok yes this is helpful. Maybe I can figure that out this weekend thank you!!!

Latest posts