• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Feeding Question

mama

Hatchling Dragon
I just got my little guy and at the breeders he was eating pinhead crickets. I purchased 'small' crickets and the majority of them are the correct size. I want to transition to roaches and will be ordering some by the end of the week.

So my question is: my little man is about 4-5 inches (4 weeks old), would I be able to feed phoenix worms as well at his size?? I want to give him variety. He will eat some of his salad (which I am shocked that he does).

I did read through the forum and it appears to be okay, I just want to verify before I order.

Thank you!!!

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yes all of the mentioned feeders would be fine to feed, just be sure they are the appropriate size feeder for the size of the BD. I doubt that they were feeding Pinheads, Pinheads are newborns & aptly named because they are no bigger than the head of a pin. They were likely a 2 week old crix if you could even see them.

Latest posts