• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

feeding goldfish????

thatguy715

Hatchling Dragon

came across this video on youtube, i disagree with the video, i think its a neat idea to teach your bd to drink water, but the down sides of this, as i am a owner of a fish aquarium i know that fish carry bacteria and prasites, from my readings so far, everything you do for your bd is to prevent parasites and bacteria in your bd, also read on the comments for this video that someone posted that they read putting a fish in the water from a bd book, that it is a good way to teach your bd to drink, me personally i would NOT go this route, i would drip water on the top of their heads and splash the water around with my fingers to teach them

Daeyang

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I forgot where I heard this, but i also heard goldfish is very bad for there digestive systems if swallowed.. Not sure but it's dangerous :/

Latest posts