• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

FEED HOW OFTEN?

beardedALAN

Bearded Dragon Egg
How often should i be feeding my bearded dragon he is about 6/7inches long.
I've been alternating between cricket and mealworms and waxworms(on occasion) as well as veggies about 20% of the time.

thus far i've had him since i'd say he was about 2 or 3 weeks old. i have fed him as close to daily
as possible. is that too much?

thank you so much

beardedALAN

Bearded Dragon Egg
thank you verry much. also i just started a dubia colony. I put 500 assorted in a rubbermaid tote with egg flats. Today i got the water crystal gel stuff in the mail. I made about half a liter and just put it in. they don't appear to be interested in it yet. IT's been about 30 mins and i see none on top of it. is this normal? do they drink very often? Plenty of them are feeding on oats. thank you

Latest posts