• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Favorites?

TheFirstKhaleesi

Bearded Dragon Egg
What are your dragons favourite noms??
I've tried a lot of stuff with my Dracarys, but I'm wondering if maybe he'll try someone else's faves?
Fruits, veggies, greens?
(He'll only have fruits once in a while as a treat, but always nice to try something new)

Janelle

Juvenile Dragon
It's only a RARE treat, but Jayne LOVES raspberries. And she looks like she's wearing lipstick when she eats one. :)

TheFirstKhaleesi

Bearded Dragon Egg
I tried those once, but he looked at me like... Really? Lol how can he not eat them?! They're so good!!
I had some luck with a little bit of mango another time. He's such a fussy eater.
That's just so cute, a beardie with lipstick lol

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Both of my boys really like butternut squash, 1 of them LOVES blackberries!!! to the point where he will almost jump from his log to get them.
They both love dubia

TheFirstKhaleesi

Bearded Dragon Egg
He's so rotten!! I tried both of those this week, and he flipped it out of the bowl , and turned his back I figured I'd leave it (back into his bowl) just to see if he would try it later
He knocked it out of the bowl, and pooped on the squash..
What the crap..

I tried dubais, very small ones, when he was smaller, and he would run away from them and turn black.. So I tried bigger ones just recently to see if he was done being a big baby, and he LOVED them! But ONLY big ones.
I cant tell whose pickier, him or my kids!

Janelle

Juvenile Dragon
HAHAHAHA!!!! They crack me up. Such personalities!!! I can't believe that all my life I've missed out on something so great by not having beardies before now.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Favorites are turnip greens and dandelion or any green with bee pollen on them. Dolly loves mango and they all love blueberries.

Latest posts