• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Fat baby!

cole_schank

Bearded Dragon Egg
Okay, so Sheila is my hunter and best eater, but she is so fat and plump. We are giving the right size crickets and they are both on newspaper at the time. For a while I was feeding Studly some baby food because he wasn't eating at all and was very skinny, but the baby food seemed to boost his appetite and he looks good now and is getting his own food. their basking spot is 105-110 so is it normal for her to be so plump? I call her pumpy umpy now!:D

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Difficult to say just by a description as plump is a relative term. What one considers 'Plump', another may not. Pics would help.

The fact that you are housing them together will affect one or both their appetites one way or the other. Can not stress enough how dangerous that cohabitation is.

Latest posts