• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

farewell to Alucard

Sarah Austin

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Alucard was my male, he was about a year and a half to two years old i believe. This is what happened.... it all started with my pair breeding...then i noticed that Alucard had a prolapse...i wasn't sure what was prolapsed but i took him to the vet and found out that it was a prolapsed penis. The vet amputated it and gave him a shot of antibiotics and also sent me home with antibiotic to give him,but he had a severe infection :( .... he died a week later.... :'( :'( R.I.P Alucard

rightnow113.jpg

Sarah Austin

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
yea this happened about 2 months ago....it is very hard...they do become family..all my animals are like my kids....thanx for the kind words

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
*wraps Sarah in a warm hug...* Yes, it is so hard to lose one of our scaley babies...
Janie

Sarah Austin

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
thanx everyone.... this is why I'm hoping my eggs hatch so i can have some of his babies....i I'm gunna keep 2 if they hatch

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'm so sorry to hear about Alucard. As hard as it is to loose a loved one, be assured that he is resting in peace. I'll keep you in my thoughts that your eggs are a success so that Alucard will live on through his babies.

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I am so sorry for your loss, you will be in our thoughts.

Take Care
Laurie

angel

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Big Hugs for you ,Its hard loosing any pet they become a part of our family un replaceable , I wish you all the best with your eggs I hope they hatch for you bring a little happiness to this sorrow.

Latest posts