• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Escaped!!

tresbienensemble

Hatchling Dragon
So today we get home from work and head straight for the viv only Hoy Guacamole! There's no dragon in there! We look around and there is Norbert sitting on top of his viv near the housing for his heat light. I have never heard of a dragon actually managing to make his way out of the viv.
I know he is outgrowing his 20 gal home fast! I search Craigslist daily waiting for an acceptable vivarium to be up for grabs because I CANNOT afford to pay for a new one. Unless any of you know where I can get a 50 gallon for less than $100. Hahaha

Here his is resting after all the mischief he must have been in while out.

Attachments

• IMG_20140407_212907.jpg
    IMG_20140407_212907.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 60

timbalan

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
If you lived closer to me i have a 55 gal and stand i would give you for cheaper than 100. used to be for my baby before i built him a 4'x2' viv

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He's looking all innocent in that pic. Like: "Hi! I was a good boy! I don't know how I got out of my viv, but I jumped too high and ended up on the screen near my lights. It was so cool. It was even more fun when I watched you looking for me.* (Beardie Grin)

MisterD83

Juvenile Dragon
If you have a petco near you (and their times match mine) they are having a $1 / gallon sale on all their aquariums till the 12th. Since I have to build / find a new stand (long story) I may be buying a 50 Friday or saturday :)

Latest posts