• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Enclosure

suzy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401926088.958063.jpg

Beardies enclosure done. They seem to love it. So far it seems to be large enough for both to have their own space so I have seen no fighting.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Looks good! Definitely keep an eye on them for fighting. You don't want to realize it after it's too late!
How big are they? I think I see them in the enclosure but it's a little hard to tell without scale :) :bd:

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Lookin good :) but like josh said u do need to keep a really close eye on them they may seem fine togetha but beardies r a loner animal and wud neva choose to be with another. What sex r they ?

suzy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Both females, 5 months and 6 months old. I've heard so much debate over separate or together. I'm hoping since they are both females and have grown up together they will be ok

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Both females, 5 months and 6 months old. I've heard so much debate over separate or together. I'm hoping since they are both females and have grown up together they will be ok
Yeh it can b done with no problwms at all but if u stary to c any signs of one or both gettin stressed or dominent. Then id separate. Mine become a problem wen they mature. But hopefully they will live happily eva after togetha. :)

Elemental Dragon Lord

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I have Bright Eyes and Rad together with no issues and Comet and Metros together with no issue. Razor was fine with Comet and Meteor except he ate most of the food. Everyday he tries to go back when I have him running around and I may put him back once the girls grow some more because he hit a massive growth spirt and they have to catch up

colin

Hatchling Dragon
Looks really nice ;-) can I ask with a ceramic heater on either end how you maintain a hot and cold area in the viv ?

suzy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
The temp under the heaters stay abou 95-100. In the middle about 85-90. And under the one end where there is a shady cave like area it stays in the upper 70s they use the whole thing so I guess they have everything they need. They are eating like pigs and growing really fast

Latest posts