• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Enclosure set up

Beardies.zilla.minilla

Bearded Dragon Egg
Any suggestions? Right now I have the CHE on because it’s really cold in my house. I also usually have a smaller water bowl but I needed to increase the humidity so I put the bigger bowl. I also haven’t given the fresh greens yet since I was waiting for her to do her morning poop.

7CDC7281-10CB-42C1-AECF-452F0BA1525F.jpeg
5404D687-CD90-453F-9CAA-3A1935DFB924.jpeg

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Any suggestions? Right now I have the CHE on because it’s really cold in my house. I also usually have a smaller water bowl but I needed to increase the humidity so I put the bigger bowl. I also haven’t given the fresh greens yet since I was waiting for her to do her morning poop.

View attachment 32939View attachment 32940
The tank looks nice however I would take out some of the stuff on the floor - dragons like floor space and it looks a little too much - how are you getting humidity levels- if its the stick on I see in the back of the tank I would replace it w/ a digital probe hygrometer - optimal humidity levels are 40-50% -- you dont want under 20 or over 70%-- you have a wide hole screen so the UVB can stay on top just make sure you have the decor piece directly under it 8-10 inches -- ambient temps in the tank at night should be 65-75 ---

Latest posts