• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Enclosure Breakdown 2

Nero

Juvenile Dragon
Beardie Club
image.jpg

Nero

Juvenile Dragon
Beardie Club
I've had this new tank since december while I was inactive. She isnt a fan of decor and attempts to eat it, so her tank is simple, she gets outside time too. She just had lunch so she is basking now. She likes having a towel on her branches. Her UVA is a 100 watt and I have 2 double packs, and I have a lamp fixture so I can adjust it when nessecary. Her UVB is a tube style lamp. And the tank looks super bright because the UVA has the worst camera glare. She hates water so I didn't spend time finding a dish to soak in, she is only required to sit in water during bath time (and yes it is safety proofed with some reptisafe and it is not tap water).

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I've had this new tank since december while I was inactive. She isnt a fan of decor and attempts to eat it, so her tank is simple, she gets outside time too. She just had lunch so she is basking now. She likes having a towel on her branches. Her UVA is a 100 watt and I have 2 double packs, and I have a lamp fixture so I can adjust it when nessecary. Her UVB is a tube style lamp. And the tank looks super bright because the UVA has the worst camera glare. She hates water so I didn't spend time finding a dish to soak in, she is only required to sit in water during bath time (and yes it is safety proofed with some reptisafe and it is not tap water).
If that is a T 8 it's not doing much good on the screen it needs to be inside the tank w/ No clear plastic cover over the bulb distance should be 6-8 directly over the basking decor changed out every 6 months-- I recommend 1 month prior to

Nero

Juvenile Dragon
Beardie Club
Thank you for the plastic tip, I was able to get the plastic off with a flathead

Nero

Juvenile Dragon
Beardie Club
And I removed the removeable screen half so it the light could project in the tank

Nero

Juvenile Dragon
Beardie Club
And I moved the tube so it could be seen in the picture it normally is in the basking area

Latest posts