• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Emeraid Omnivore?

donprec

Juvenile Dragon
The vet had given this to my skink while she was staying there so when I took her to her follow up, I asked if I could buy some to bring home. It's basically like a critical care liquid food that is highly palatable for sick animals who aren't eating on their own.
I was curious what Precious would think of it so I offered her a bit from a syringe. She actually kept trying to eat the syringe...she does not understand the concept of just licking soft food! So I put some on her salad and I'd never seen her eat so much at one time!
This stuff is expensive, $20 for a small bag but it's nice to now know of something like this if I was having problems getting one of them eat. I'd never heard of it before, have you?

jarich

Bearded Dragon Veteran
If it is helpful in getting them started on the veggies that is great, but its quite a bit of sugar so shouldnt be used with any regularity. Thats what they mean when they say 'highly palatable'. ;)

Latest posts