• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Egg? Help!

MerithD

Bearded Dragon Egg
My 4 yr old (unmated adopted) female started getting cranky bobbing at walls shoes chairs cats and shadows etc; became restless and started digging relentlessly. I thought she was cranky and just coming out of brumation. Then she lost interest in her favorite live foods. Then she laid One egg. She has not laid more eggs but her behavior and appetite have not returned to normal. 40 gallon breeder with 4 month old UVB light temp 99 on one side 88 on the other. I gave her back more sand to dig. (I have Had her less than a year she came with sand i switched to tile she hated it so compromised with a sand box on the hot side.) She is active now getting daily baths and cuddles every night. Normally only poops twice a week. Had only 2 very minimal poops in 2 weeks now. We survived my newbie panicks over food heat lighting substrate and Brumation but i am not sure what to do next!!! Shouldnt there be more eggs? She seems mostly happy and active. Would Love suggestions please!

Latest posts