• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Ecnclosure Assistance

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
It's okay. As long as it doesn't get below 65.

skeeterbug97

Hatchling Dragon
I keep trying to upload a pic to the thread. Brought my beardie home less than 30 minutes ago! Will upload a pic as soon as i get it working.

skeeterbug97

Hatchling Dragon
IMG_0242[1].JPG

DanielE

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Could be sandfire. Ive never heard of sunfire but a different breeder could call them that. With color names it can be hard since each breeder can call the same thing something different for marketing.

DanielE

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
He looks like from that picture though that he could be a translucent. Is his eyes solid black?

skeeterbug97

Hatchling Dragon
Haha. Thank yall. He's still adjusting. What I didn't know is the last time the store fed him. But when I was there I heard them say something about it being feeding time. So. I guess I'll see if he eats in the morning. Is it a bad sign if he ran away from the cricket I put in his tank?

Latest posts