• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Ebay Buy

Letreze

Bearded Dragon Egg
i had my Dragon’s and my Ball Python’s name made in Vinyl letters for their tanks. I think that they came out beautiful! Just a little personalization. I think they were $2.00 a piece including shipping.
36E7AC38-9BB3-441D-9CF7-66D992F57B9A.jpeg
99FD3290-A3BE-4776-BCDA-6F975670ACE3.jpeg

Treze

BeardedHippy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
pretty cool, do they stick to the inside or outside? if its on the inside ,i think my dragons would 'surf' them off after a while. They would look pretty good on the wood front to my vivs tho. At that price, cant go wrong. Good find

Letreze

Bearded Dragon Egg
They go on the outside. They were $1.49 shipped and she had 8 fonts to chose from and about 20 colors. Also easy to apply. You can get different sizes. I think I chose 1” because I didn’t want to distract from seeing in his enclosure.

Latest posts