• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Eating paper towels....

ccook94

Juvenile Dragon
So I just laid down in bed cause I have to get up early for work in the morning, and nova's lights havent gone out for the night yet. She walks over to where she has scratched up some of the paper towels and starts eating it! I jumped out of bed and went over and made her stop and tapped her on the nose and told her no. Why would she do this? I just fed her a couple hours before her bed time, and this happened about 15 minutes before her bed time. Should I be worried?

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
They are goofy sometimes. I would try putting something on top of the spot she likes to scratch at and see if it gets her to stop.

ccook94

Juvenile Dragon
She scratches all over. I try to keep stuff in the corners and on the sides so she can't but she just gets bored when I'm at work. I'm afraid that she might eat the paper when I'm not there and can't stop her and she will get sick. I got some carpet to use, I just gotta cut it to size and put it in.

Latest posts