• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Eating me out of house and home :) + Slyder update

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I just got my shipment of 1,000 crix 10 days ago. I was taking a rough inventory tonight b/c I was looking kind of low and it looks like I am down to only about 100. I am very happy to see the good appetite but goodness, I thought that was going to last me 20 days not 11. Looks like I am going to have to get a second bin and order 2,000 this time. Piggy, as we are calling him now, ate about 120 crix today!!! I will have to post some more fat boy(?) pics soon. He is growing so fast now, he started ghosting on his face again already, less then one month since his last shed. Took a length measurement and he is right at 11 inches!!! I am thinking 4 months based on length, any thoughts? It may be wishful thinking but I think I am starting to see a little orange/yellow tones on him now but I know he will always be brown but his color is changing everyday. His head is more yellow then tan/brown now. Ok I have gone on long enough now. I will post pics tomorrow.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It's tomorrow.. so where are the pics ? lol..Juuuust kidding.. we'll all wait like proper nice folks...
Janie

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well thank you Janie. He was in bed and did not want to wake him to take pictures. Baby must get his rest :)

Latest posts