• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dusting dubias

Daniel Mathews

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello my baby beardie Savage is a month old and he isn't too fond of crickets but loves dubias. I dust with calcium once a day Monday-Friday and vitamins Saturday and Sunday. He gets em 2-3 times a day. I believe I'm doing this right. Any opinions?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Bellasmamma

Hatchling Dragon
Hello my baby beardie Savage is a month old and he isn't too fond of crickets but loves dubias. I dust with calcium once a day Monday-Friday and vitamins Saturday and Sunday. He gets em 2-3 times a day. I believe I'm doing this right. Any opinions?

You're doing great as far as dusting, but from what was told you don't want to OVER dust, it could be harmful. At this point I think 4 to 5 days a week is fine as they get older About 3 to 4 days.

Daniel Mathews

Bearded Dragon Egg
I've been told calcium dusting once a day five days a week and vitamins dusted once a dayfor two days a week

Bellasmamma

Hatchling Dragon
I've been told calcium dusting once a day five days a week and vitamins dusted once a dayfor two days a week

If l had any vital questions about Bellas care l call her Dr. I'm fairly a new beardie mom I'm still learning after 8 months, everyone has their own opions. I don't want to give any wrong advise by any means.

Latest posts