• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

dubia roaches

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
what is the temp for the dubia roaches need to be can it be higher then 95 is 100 to much

socalroaches

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
That's ok, you should be fine there.

Oh yeah just wanted to mention, I have a female dubia sale till the 21st of the month.

100 female dubias + 10% over count all shipped for $80. That's like getting 20 free when I normally sell them for $1ea. Honestly I think this is a good deal will help any and all current colonies.

socalroaches

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
It can take at least and this just my opinion, at least 4~6 weeks but depends on the size of your starter colony and really how many females you have.

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
ok i bought a new che for my dubia roaches bins and now 91.7 in there, i have two males that i know of the rest are females the smaller ones i don't know

socalroaches

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
So all of them are mosty females then? I personaly like a 10:1 feamle to male ratio my self. If they all haven't molted to adults yet, then you might want to wait a bit.

socalroaches

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Ok I got an update on a new item we are offering for sale

$50 shipped gets you the following

908179259-1.jpg

Latest posts