• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dubia Roaches For Sale!

SixofWandsTattoo

Hatchling Dragon
:bd: :bd: :bd: DUBIA NYMPH FEEDER SPECIAL :bd: :bd: :bd:

***PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING***

1 Box of 50 - Dubia Nymphs (1/8"-3/8") - $18.00

1 Box of 100 - Dubia Nymphs (1/8"-3/8") - $21.00
1 Box of 200 - Dubia Nymphs (1/8"-3/8") - $35.00
1 Box of 300 - Dubia Nymphs (1/8"-3/8") - $47.00
1 Box of 400 - Dubia Nymphs (1/8"-3/8") - $56.00
1 Box of 500 - Dubia Nymphs (1/8"-3/8") - $65.00
1 Box of 1000 - Dubia Nymphs (1/8"-3/8") - $125.00

NYMPH BOXES 300 AND OVER INCLUDE FREE ROACH CHOW AND WATER CRYSTALS!!!

- LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEED -

- PayPal Only -
To Place An Order:
  • PM the size and quantity of dubias you wish to order
  • Send payment amount via PayPal to [email protected]
  • Please include shipping address when posting payment with PayPal
  • Allow 3-5 days for arrival (3 days is most common)
  • All orders are filled same day as posted payment
  • All orders will be shipped the following business day
  • An order confirmation will be sent via PM in the form of a tracking number when payment is received
  • All orders are sent USPS Priority

Tessa

Juvenile Dragon
Hey! I sent you $30 for those 200! Sorry for delay I'm in the middle of a move. Thank you again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SixofWandsTattoo

Hatchling Dragon
@Tessa Thank you for your payment, Tessa! Last night I separated your 200 dubias into their own bin to prepare them for the trip. And as of today your dubias are on their way! Let me know how they're doing when they arrive :)

SixofWandsTattoo

Hatchling Dragon
@SixofWandsTattoo do you have a website or FB page?
@PatsyB here's a link to my new FB page in case you're still interested in visiting :)

https://www.facebook.com/Arizona-Roach-Farm-1595984310716979/

I started it quite recently so it still needs a lot of work. But if you (or anyone) wants to take a look I'd highly appreciate it! There you'll find examples of my enclosure setups, breeder bins, customer reviews and (of course) dubia roaches! Other roach species coming soon...
In the future I will be posting insider details of my current breeding projects, housing experiments, care sheets, tutorials, updated price-lists, pictures, videos and promotional-type stuff like contests, give-aways and coupon codes for the up and coming website so keep an eye out! -Brandon