• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dubia roaches.com

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
For those that are ordering roaches from here they have sent me a email I dont know if they sent this out to all so I am posting for general info

Only 5 days left to order!​

We are shutting down for 2 weeks starting Dec 16th. We will still have a very small amount of bugs available for emergency situations during our shutdown, but our shipping times will be several days longer and we can't guarantee live arrival during the holidays.

If you didn't know, we have added $20,000 worth of free bugs and $10 gift cards to our website for those who are in need. We want to spread some love this holiday season, so we are also giving out a lot of free bugs and products this week. Thank you so much for supporting us over the years, and thank you for an amazing 2021!

Darien Drollinger
Dubia.com

Please try and get some bugs ordered here and take advantage of the offering

Latest posts