• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dubia Roach Dusting Question

switchitup813

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hey,

i received my order of roaches. only 100 small to try and see if my baby bearded dragon likes them. he loves them, ate 40 today. So i ordered my breeder kit.

anyways, i have tried dusting the roaches. and it is a real pain. Does anyone have easy way to dust the roaches?

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i drop em in a ziploc container put some calcium dust in with them and shake them around lightly. Gets a nice coating on them.

Erskinelake

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
switchitup813 said:
Hey,

i received my order of roaches. only 100 small to try and see if my baby bearded dragon likes them. he loves them, ate 40 today. So i ordered my breeder kit.

anyways, i have tried dusting the roaches. and it is a real pain. Does anyone have easy way to dust the roaches?

Where did you get your breeder kit from? I'd like to order one since my baby beardie loves them!!

Latest posts