• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dubia Food Placement

Zach

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello!
I very recently began a Dubia colony and am in the process of honing in my set up so I don’t have to mess with it very often. I am trying to find the best location in my roach bin to place their food. Right now I have the food on the opposite side of the egg crates, but am wondering if this is the best location or if I should sandwich some of their food in between the egg crates or even place on top. Where do you all place your Dubia’s Food?
I’m also having a tough time with keeping the humidity up, I live in western Colorado, very dry. Any tips are appreciated.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I don’t have a breeding colony but I have a container with a few hundred roaches. I keep their food and water on the opposite side of the eggcrates. Just makes things easier to get to.

Latest posts