• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dubia Colony, the wife is pissed LOL

03sonicstang

Hatchling Dragon
Good morning BDF, hope everyone is well!

I got my dubia colony and let’s just say the four women in my life are not happy!!! But I still want to give it a shot, so I'm taking them to my office where there is a nice warm basement for them to be quiet and thrive. I've read a lot and don’t have too many questions, but one. I'm going to do my first harvest in about 6 weeks, being a guy that is "kind of comfortable" with creepy crawlies how the heck so I get the juveniles out?

This thing is teaming with roaches (anyone from SE Michigan needs a great colony hook up, I know a guy) which, I cant lie, creeped me out a little bit….

Let me know if you have any tricks to share…

Tom

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Good morning BDF, hope everyone is well!

I got my dubia colony and let’s just say the four women in my life are not happy!!! But I still want to give it a shot, so I'm taking them to my office where there is a nice warm basement for them to be quiet and thrive. I've read a lot and don’t have too many questions, but one. I'm going to do my first harvest in about 6 weeks, being a guy that is "kind of comfortable" with creepy crawlies how the heck so I get the juveniles out?

This thing is teaming with roaches (anyone from SE Michigan needs a great colony hook up, I know a guy) which, I cant lie, creeped me out a little bit….

Let me know if you have any tricks to share…

Tom
Use tweezers

Latest posts