• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dubia colony is in need of thinning..

Dragnmum

Hatchling Dragon
lol, I am in WI I sent out a bunch today, and I may or may not have some going out this week and I have some going out beg of next week.. I will make note that your interested if I am still needing to downsize what size are you looking for??
Oh, you're half way across the country :) no worries! I think it would cost most than I pay now to ship them. Good luck :)
I just can't bring myself to have a colony, it just creeps me out :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh, you're half way across the country :) no worries! I think it would cost most than I pay now to ship them. Good luck :)
I just can't bring myself to have a colony, it just creeps me out :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you would like pm me your addy and I'll check with my post office (I live in a small town so that's easy to do) who knows right? lol also it would depend on what size and how many you order.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ok so I still have alot of males that are nickel in size up to 3/4"+ (likely a shed or two before adult) that I could sell off if anyone is interested please let me know and we can work something out. I will be tending to them today and can get an idea of how many I could part with I'm guessing it will likely be several hundred.