• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dressing up your beardie?

Teah & Yoshi

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Have any of you dressed up your dragons? What is your opinion on dressing up your beardies?

drgnfly2265

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I have for halloween. Click on Yaddle's picture below in my signature and it will take you to her Facebook page. There are pictures of her and her sister in their costuems.

My opinion is that it's ok to do as long as it does not harm your beardie. Safety first ;)

gauchotillidie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I have for halloween. Click on Yaddle's picture below in my signature and it will take you to her Facebook page. There are pictures of her and her sister in their costuems.

My opinion is that it's ok to do as long as it does not harm your beardie. Safety first ;)

I put my first dragon in a beanie baby witch's hat and cape for Halloween once. It was pretty adorable with her pumpkin orange beard!
But yes...so long as the beardie isn't distressed or in danger of being injured!

Teah & Yoshi

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member

Those pictures are so great! Did you make the costumes!? :)

Lorelei

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Tillie, the one in the purple boa in my avi, loved to dress up, and even happily wore a hat and let you paint her nails. She won a trophy in a local Halloween contest. I have dressed her for ever holiday and just for fun. Lots of members at dragontank.com, where I was a mod, dressed up their dragons. Sparticus doesn't like it, a bandana is as far as he'll go. Aurelia is young, but so far is good natured enough to sit still for clothing changes. There was nobody like Tillie though. Bless her heart, she lived for 12 years.
Geisha Tillie.jpg

cherryfilters

Juvenile Dragon
ahaha never had the thought cross my mind. dread the fact that my mom dresses up our dogs, but this is just took cute!

jeremy green

Hatchling Dragon
Tillie, the one in the purple boa in my avi, loved to dress up, and even happily wore a hat and let you paint her nails. She won a trophy in a local Halloween contest. I have dressed her for ever holiday and just for fun. Lots of members at dragontank.com, where I was a mod, dressed up their dragons. Sparticus doesn't like it, a bandana is as far as he'll go. Aurelia is young, but so far is good natured enough to sit still for clothing changes. There was nobody like Tillie though. Bless her heart, she lived for 12 years.
View attachment 1069

That is awesome! Great picture :)

Latest posts