• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

DRAGONS 10-RULES:!!!!!

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1-Be prepared to drive in traffic;2-be prepared to drive for miles; 3-Be prepared for lots of questions;4-Be prepared to treat this bundle with care;5-Be prepared to look for perfect size;6- be prepared to be prepared to look for a perfect group;6-be prepared stand in line;7-Be prepared to look for an active group;8- Be prepared to rush home[while cursing traffic]-9-Be prepared to dust and clean-10-Be prepared to feed me and wait for my approval; After all of this-Not to be copied or written; without my approval=Signed and Dated This 21st; Day of OCT:2012-By THE Bearded Dragon Himself; hope you all have a great morning-Bella-aka-river-7

Latest posts