• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dragon Sitting

Liz_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hiya!
Our family is going to be away for a week and my son’s friend is going to watch his beardie, Lucy. We’re trying to figure out the logistics of Lucy going to her house. Is there a temporary setup that anybody would recommend? (It’s like sending a baby to grandma’s).

Thank you
Liz

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hiya!
Our family is going to be away for a week and my son’s friend is going to watch his beardie, Lucy. We’re trying to figure out the logistics of Lucy going to her house. Is there a temporary setup that anybody would recommend? (It’s like sending a baby to grandma’s).

Thank you
Liz
I am going to ask someone who can possibly help w/ this

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I am going to ask someone who can possibly help w/ this
Here is the response I got
Moving the dragon could be tough. I would typically have someone stop by the house every few days to clean, offer time to run around, and refresh food.

In the case of moving the dragon, you'd have to bring an enclosure with all of the lighting and food. Since it's only for a week, UVB won't be as critical but basking temps should still be set up and tested. Adjustable lamp stands will help with this. Without knowing the original setup it's harder to give specific advice though.

Latest posts