• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

dragon sauce

Ozone17K

Bearded Dragon Egg
Lol so :p the title sounds horrible as if someone magically made sauce out of a dragon but no. But ummm ya I gave my dragon some apple sauce. And he loved it. He didn't eat alot because I wasn't to sure it he was aloud to have it. And if it is bad for him all I have to say is oh well. Just like that one guy that ate alittle of rat poison every day and one day his workers try poisoning him and it didn't work. So ya..... He liked it so much that when it was on my finger he tried biting me. So ya. He hasn't tried biting me in the 2 years that I've had him. I got him when he was only a month old.

gilliesexotics

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi, Apple sauce would be ok to give in small amounts and occassionally. The main thing you want to look out for is apple sauce with artificial sweeteners or added sugar. Try to buy the ones that say no sugar added or the kind for babies.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I heard apple sauce is good to give them if they haven't pooped.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yummy! Mine loves applesauce made for babies. She also likes the butternut squash one too. :)

Latest posts