• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dragon occasionally wheezing?

Sander Andrade

Juvenile Dragon
My bearded dragon makes wheezing sounds now and then. And whenever she's laying on my chest at night when I'm watching TV she takes these really deep breaths sometimes. She hasn't always done this. There's also this thing the two of us have established, this trust thing, where when I have her and bend down to get something i put one hand over her (not squeezing, just holding her there) and she wheezes now. I stated noticing her wheezing about a month ago. She is two years old

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

Sander Andrade

Juvenile Dragon
She is otherwise as active as usual. Her usual self. Only the wheezing is kicked in. She also eats normally

Sander Andrade

Juvenile Dragon
Hi sorry to hijack the thread but how can I make a new post?

I can't find the new post button?
Are you using the Tapatalk app?
If so, go into one of the forums, click on the notepad looking button that'll be at the bottom right side of your phone screen. Then chose where it'll be sent.

rigby1987

Bearded Dragon Egg
Are you using the Tapatalk app?
If so, go into one of the forums, click on the notepad looking button that'll be at the bottom right side of your phone screen. Then chose where it'll be sent.

Thanks I installed tapatalk
b8eabd6ec0b1503247fd5bc993e3e220.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Latest posts