• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dragon lover from Tampa, Florida

debmatusiak

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Currently have five dragons...two adult females, an adult male and two pre-juvenile females (approx 3 mo). Have been owned by dragons for about 4 years. Have "adopted" and lost three abused dragons over the years, providing quality attention and love during their final months. It is heartbreaking to see how some people have treated them. My two older girls are from a local breeder who decided to retire them, so I get to give them lots of love and attention. The male is a rescue who is definately a "mommy's boy", snuggling close at every opportunity. The younger ones are my first attempt with little ones and I've enjoying every moment. My one suggestion to anyone interested in a dragon - buy from an experienced breeder. My first dragon was purchased from a pet store and lived about 2 years before dying from cancer, so I would suggest (a suggestion from my vet) purchasing from a breeder rather than a pet store. That way you know the genetics, the health of the parents, etc., and have 100% better chance of raising a healthy dragon. Always have room for more, so have put word out in the Tampa area that I will adopt any unwanted dragons.

Dragonsx6

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hi and Welcome. I have 6 dragons 5 of which we class as rescues as the life they were having before they came to us was atrocious. Not they happy & healthy boys & girls :)

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome 2 the Forum. We have a quite a few members that do rescues. Thank you & the others ( u know who u are) for doing what u do. Have a chill day.

Latest posts