• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dragon is slightly lethargic

Hossinn

Hatchling Dragon
Hello,

Tabaluga is 7 months old. We’re about an hour before lights out and he is lying in the corner with his eyes closed (although he opened his eyes and turned his
D800DD38-57C1-4F75-AE45-703924DAB301.jpeg
head toward me when he realized I was there). Usually he’s perched up high on his log, soaking up the rays. He ate dubias 2x today with no problem, and fresh salad every day. Temperature on his log is about 105-106.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello,

Tabaluga is 7 months old. We’re about an hour before lights out and he is lying in the corner with his eyes closed (although he opened his eyes and turned his View attachment 29826head toward me when he realized I was there). Usually he’s perched up high on his log, soaking up the rays. He ate dubias 2x today with no problem, and fresh salad every day. Temperature on his log is about 105-106.
Your dragon is fine -- this is normal behavior -- if hes eating pooping basking hes good - they get lazy days and it sounds like hes settling in for the nite also we are going into brumation season so hes going to slow down --- its when they quit eating all together and doing no basking etc then you need to worry --

Latest posts