• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Donna

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hope you have a very Happy Birthday Donna!!!!!

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh wow.. Happy Dragon Birthday, Donna !
We're counting down now, riiiiiiiiight ? So, with that theory working.. How does 25 sound ? lol.

donnab

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thank you! I love Lisa's special sparkly cards! They are the best and I appreciate the thought and time that goes into them. Lisa, Thank You, and thank you guys for the birthday wishes. I'm going out for dinner tonight with my sweetie. Should be fun. Dragoon and I hung out together last night. It was a good day. Thank you.

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Donna..least i can do. You have a great night with Steve. Glad you and Dragoon had fun.

donnab

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thank you Lisa! I loved the card. We did have a nice evening. Steve even took me for sushi, one of my favorites. He doesn't like sushi, but, there was cooked food there as well. During the day, I was really surprised. Some of the people I work around bought me a cake and sang Happy Birthday. It was so sweet of them. These people make me feel more welcome than the group I used to work with, and I was with the other group for over 3 years. At work, I finally feel like I belong. Then, I came home to all sorts of good wishes from my facebook friends. All in all, it was a nice birthday.

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
So glad to hear that Donna. You deserve it!

Latest posts