• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Doing Something Good!

beardie_love

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
You may have read my topic about my Dance teacher having baby beardies. Her substrate went from sand, to aquarium gravel. I gave her my suggestions, said she would do it, but hasn't since then. So, today, I went to her classroom on my spare and offered to set up her tank. Oh man was it ever nasty! I took out the gravel by HAND (ew!) and there was everything gross in there. Anyway, I switched the substrate to what I use, which is this tablecloth stuff. I use it for my babies and I've had no problems with it. Luckily, I got into conversation of what he needed to change. I told her to not leave crickets in the tank overnight, and to make sure she gets the right temperatures for them. What I'm doing when I go to school tomorrow, is bringing my digital thermometer, and checking the temps so that I can see if they are correct. :)

So now, she has a nice clean tank, better substrate, and my creative decoration placement!

I thought I'd share the good deed I did ;D

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That is awesome! Koodles to you for following through and helping that beardie have a better life and viv.

lexi

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
That's awesome! ;D Good thing for her beardies that she has you as a student!

Latest posts