• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

does youll greens smell weird after a week in fridge?

adam

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
mine smell weird after like a week i tasted one :D just incase it was bad so i wouldnt feed it to my beardie wasnt bad but idk if it was just the smell:( collard greens or any greens

richard

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
collards not so much but mustard greens are LOUD! mustards turn yellow and spotty when they go bad and collards get kind of limp first

adam

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
but i only got two beardies and the kale and squash i are cheap like a dollar each no problem with money just i always have like a weeks worth or a lil more but they always start to smell before i really finish them and im breeding dubia roaches so no more buying for me well ina few months that will be the case lol td harris did you win that contest?

Latest posts