• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Does anyone know why it looks like my bearded is growing a mustache?

Wiccan84

Bearded Dragon Egg
20180812_150642.jpg
20180812_093355.jpg
20180812_093355.jpg
I can't really figure out why my Dragon looks like he's got a mustache? It's not dirt ,he didn't get burnt or anything ....i can't figure it out?

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Looks like rub marks, is he surfing the glass?

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
It's a cute mustache! Looks like he rubbed on something like even a piece of decor in his tank, he may have brushed it. Take a wet toothbrush and see if you can rub it off.

Wiccan84

Bearded Dragon Egg
I just tried with a toothbrush and a little water and it didn't help. Lol....i don't know what it is . He hasn't had anything new in his cage or outside . I just don't get it??

Wiccan84

Bearded Dragon Egg
I don't know , maybe it's just part of his personality now. He's turning into a man . Lmao

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well it may still be some rubbing that your not aware of. If its damaged it should resolve itself in shedding, or it's just his new coloring on his beard.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wiccan84

Bearded Dragon Egg
His tank is in the living room and we have him out a good portion of the day. I don't see him surfing but I guess he could be . It actually gets darker and lighter at times. I guess it's not bothering him so.

Latest posts