• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Does anyone know where the foil needs to go on tubes?

kaiyla

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
When using the foil as a reflector? If I did my research correctly, the foil helps boost the amount of UVB that penetrates mesh screens. But I did not quite understand HOW the foil went. Do I put it on the whole top of the hood, or on the side of it? If anyone has any pictures they can share, I'd appreciate it so much.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
of you're using a reflector hood, remove the bulb and line the inside of the hood with the foil. Be careful not to make contact with the foil and the ends where the bulb plug in. Then simply put the bulb back in.

If you're using a flat surface the foil goes directly on that surface (under the bulb) so to speak.

Latest posts